Wednesday 16 July 2008

The Reason Why

Last nite the man of my past called. And told me about his journey to win her heart. And I was a little crashed. And I was wondering… do I still have feeling for that guy? Did I resent how he fight for his so-called true love? Or I just purely don’t like her too much? Well looking at my guy here now… somehow, I secretly selfishly think that I’m the luckiest woman in the world. How he cares for me, how he supports me, how he loves me with his own way, how he protects me, how he learns hard to provide our future.

There are few moments when I wonder why him, not that one. Why not that one, why him. But, remembering what I’ve been through, I must say… this one, he, is the best. I don’t even think I could ask for more.

That’s what my Heavenly Father has provided. And I want to learn to appreciate him, to love him for the rest of my life.

No comments: