Thursday 1 October 2009

unfaithful (2)

He did like her. He did have special feeling for her. That's why she left.

I went gaga. My mind couldn't believe what she had said. I was totally shocked. Although my friend told me so I know I wasn't crazy as I thought before, that I didn't overreactedly, at that moment I really hoped that I was wrong.

I wished he was right, that I was too much thinking, too much assuming. His wife didn't hate me at all.

But my friend told me firmly, "He liked her."

My heart shattered. I struggled for days to not come to him and rebuked him for lying to me. He manipulated me.

As I prayed and prayed, I found peace when I determined not to rebuke him, not to mention anything about her to him and keep silent.

Our relationship has been healed ever since. Still in progress, but I enjoyed it. I choose not to find out whether he still keep in touch with her.

But recently, some particular things happened. What his wife told me, her (that woman) IM to him... They all told me same thing: he still have the flame.

And I can't stand it anymore. I don't know how to trust him anymore....

God.. unfaithfulness hurts so much... You know better right? How to overcome it? Tell me...

No comments: