Wednesday 12 November 2014


I may not have their affection.
I may not be able to dine in fancy places, go to foreign cities anytime I wish or buy branded stuff no matter how much I desire.
I may not be able to complete the series of my favourite brands.
I may not be able to buy expensive, cutting-edge toys for my son.
I may not try to celebrate my son's birthday in a famous restaurant and invite the whole clan.
My husband may not try to buy me glittering jewelleries for me to publish for the world to see.
I may not be the favourite one in the clan.
I may not be the supple mom, blending in everywhere I turn.

But.

I'm grateful, that my son can't stay away from me for long.
I'm grateful, that my son demands me to feed him, to sleep beside him.
I'm grateful, that my son needs me.
I'm grateful, that my husband is a clear man.
I'm grateful, that I can be myself.


No comments: