Friday 25 November 2011

40 days to go!



Our dearest Ben,

You’re 34 weeks and 3 days now. Last Wednesday we got a chance to see you again through USG screen in Dr. Radit’s office. Your head is already in the pelvis, and now you’re 2,760 grams! Bigger than average, but doc said, “Better more than less than average, right?” You’re always in advance anyway, so we’re not worried.
A little gloomy news is that there’s a bit calcification in the placenta. But again, the doc was smiling and said, “Reduce fat, eat more veggies & fruit, okay?” I searched in the Internet, mostly they affirm, it’s not dangerous, it’s not abnormal, just watch out your eating habit.
Mama’s sorry, Ben boy, for I didn’t take care of what I eat this month. I ate instant noodle maybe twice, ate KFC, and used much oil in cooking. Oh, so sorry baby…

Now, I’m craving for two things: cupcakes and grilled fish! You are indeed a blessed boy, Ben, coz you have a very great father. He’ll try to fulfil whatever I want with all of his might, even when we’re short of cash J Ben, you don’t need money to be happy inside. Your father shows us that.
Not only in matter, your father is also a very caring husband. He takes care of me, he makes sure I’m not getting too tired, and if I am, he sternly asks me to get some rest, and is not hesitate to give me a good massage :D
Oh, and Ben, you know what, since I’m pregnant with you, I’ve got some vouchers! From Kerastase, Kenny Rogers, Softlens Oxygen, and Starbucks! You are a blessed baby, Benedict!
But above all, I think, we are the one who is blessed to be having you. 40 days to go, baby.


No comments: