Wednesday 30 December 2009

intermezzo: an unexpected chit-chat

I barely know her. I know her hubby yet.
Yesterday she called me via her hubby ym.
She started by saying "how are you" and I started to suspicious, was she trying to sell something to me or what. Ha ha ha.

She asked about my wedding preparation and from there, we had a nice conversation (well at least for me, hehehe).
She told me some practical tips such as tipping (50grand for makeup artist, ok, checked!), not letting your family go too much into details, and the most important she said, don't let anybody ruin your happiness. This is your wedding, your dream to realize, don't let what people say ruin that.
Last, but not least, her piece of wisdom is this: pray over your relationship a lot, bring it to Father, pray that Aries will be your leader, lead you in God's ways.
This part somehow soothed me a lot.

It is well noted, Ms Aity Chang. Hehe...
Thank you.

 

No comments: