Saturday 15 May 2010

older, and happier :)

It's true.
Never thought a cynical clown like me could feel this blissful, especially for an event namely birthday.
Bee came quite early in the morning. After last nite conflict, surely this felt great. Hehe... He brought me homemade pancakes! Wow wow, hehehe... So touched.. thanks ya darlingg.. Hihi..
Cai2 came afterward, then we had lunch together at Bakmie Gg. Lontar.
Went home, cat-napping since I caught flu the day before, then Koko called and asked to meet at Central Park.
Off we went.
Enjoyed (free) meal at Hachi-Hachi plus Koko & fam, and Silvy. Really really enjoyed it!
Then took a walk to CP again (parked the bike there for the sake of cheap cost ), met up with Juned, Christy, Suzan, Wijoyo & Hengky. Had a cup of large melon mint of Sour Sally, watched the un-musical fountain there, then went home.
Not a grand party, not even a birthday cake, let alone a birthday song.
But I just feel... content. Feel so blessed having my beloved ones around me (no, not everybody in the list above), feel so grateful that I want to seclude this feeling inside my heart. I even felt a bit sad when the clock ticked away to the next day. But surely this happiness will stay forever. This is a promise.
And thank You, Lord.

No comments: