Sunday 10 October 2010

love thy neighbour (????)

Warning:
This post is written under outrageous emotional state. Kthxbai.


So,
I don't know have I written here or not, but I HATE MY NEIGHBOURS. My literally neighbours. They are simply unbelieavable.
When we first moved here, we had this beautiful mango tree in front of our house. Inside the fence, of course.
They started to complain about the leaves. My maid back then that time was convinced that she swept the leaves every morning and afternoon. Then the mango fruit were coming. Some stuck out the fence. Guess what? Yes, they picked them up. When asked, they said calmly, "The branches stick out, it means, this tree belong to us together also."
ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND???? VERY LIKELY SO!



One day, the neighbour right in front of my house put some flower pots in front of some parts of my fence. Thus my sister found it difficult to get in her car. So, we felt free to move those pots. The next day, they were returned to their first places. We moved them again. The next day, the pots were gone, instead, we got a 'gift', a pile of dust and some trash right before our fence
ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND??? YOU BET!


Even a sweet granny next to my house tried to telltale me to my mom by saying, "Your daughter often comes home late at night." Thanks for my cool mom, she answered, "Yes, I already know it." HAH! EAT THAT!


Nowadays, they have this amazing habit. They think the space before our fence is a parking lot. YES. They park their bikes. One day, a worker even parked his wheelcart in front of the fence! I mean, oh my GOD! Do they think this house is empty or what??
I really don't want to put a sign saying "Please don't park in front of the fence" because I find it not friendly somehow. And come on, this is a small alley, I think nobody needs to put that kind of sign, right?
Tonight, bunches of guys visited their friend here in this alley - or so as I assumed. As usual, they chatted loudly AND they parked their bikes just in front of my fence.
This time, I told them - nicely. I asked, "Who parked this bike here?" A guy came up after some seconds, with his ugly-nyolot face, moved his bike without saying anything. I said, "Please don't park here. Thank you, Mas." He deigned to answer, "Yes." Dammit.
Some minutes later, another bike parked in front of my fence, again. I waited for someone would tell that guy not to park there. Nobody said anything. So I waited. And waited. And I couldn't stand it anymore.
I told that guy to move his bike. And with his uglier-nyoloter face he said, "Oh, okay. Did this bother?" 
"Surely," I answered.
While moving his bike, he said to his friends, "Cannot park there. Bothering she said."
I took my gears up. "Oh, I've told them already."
He replied, "I don't know, you don't put a sign there."
I was upset yet cool enough to answer, "People with common sense will know it even without a sign, Mas."
No, I didn't say that exactly. I said, "Well, anyone would know that without a sign, Mas."
My sister yelled from inside the house, "Don't mess up with them!"
Oh boy.
And so I am seriously asking, what kind of prayer should I say for them?
Bless them? I mean, oh my Lord, they are sooooo obnoxious!!
I would gladly pray that some silly birds would poo-poo on their heads.
But, but...
I know Jesus won't advice that :(
Uh uh.....
Which... reminds me of this verse from Matt 16:24


Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.


:(

my signature

No comments: