Thursday 4 March 2010

pain in the ass... but i pity you

And this lady was a pain in the ass!!!
So here's the story.



In a very hot day, she called me, to enquire about scholarship application letter for someone else that she had informed me yesterday. Long story short:
Me: "It hasn't been done yet, we're still looking for details about the applicant."
Her: "Well, it's an important letter, you know."
Me: "Yes, but we haven't got the information we need."
Her: "Tsk, and you said you're ministering?"
Me: "?? I got a lot work to do, and I already looked for the information, I have asked the authorities, but I haven't got any information."
Her: " (grumbling)... important... (grumbling)... ministry..."

I finished conversation by insisting that I was so gonna call the leader NOW.
After I hung up, I cried.
Fed up at the most!!
So typical, so shallow woman. Kinda pity her now.

No comments: