Saturday 21 November 2009

can we have it?

So, we're not the most romantic couples in the universe.
Yes, we say 'I love you' almost every day.
We hold hands sometimes to express our feelings.
We go have dinner sometimes, not the most fantastic ones tho.
There were some dinner we had in Warung Indomie.



I enjoyed those times, really.
Put me anywhere, anytime, as long as I'm with my man, I'll be okay.


But (yeah, this word finally shows up!), somehow deep inside this ordinary woman's heart, I wonder when we can have romantic dinner? Just the two of us, with great food, great place, great ambience, great conversation :)
call it girlish dream, yeah, it's even too naive to be called as dream, but somehow someday, I really really wish we can have our own romantic dinner.



*hey you, see something missing from this picture? 
us :p

No comments: